1. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
2. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
3. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
4. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
5. Be generous.
6. Have a greatful and a big heart.
7. Persistence, persistence, persistence.
8. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
9. Commit yourself to constant improvement.
10. Commit yoruself to quality.
11. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power, prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect.
12. Be loyal.
13. Be honest.
14. Be decisive even if it means you'll sometimes be wrong or do something wrong.
15. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
16. Take good care of those you love.
17. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your mum proud.
18. Follow your dreams.
19. Do mistakes and don't regret.
20. Don't judge people before you know them
When you know it better, you do it better